Sharing the Land, Sharing a Future
The Forum will address the following themes:
- How might we think of a nation to nation relationship and what are the priority actions associated with moving to achieve this?
- What are the key policy priorities for closing the gap between First Nations, Metis and Inuit Peoples and others within Canada?
- Youth are our future. What are their visions? What is enabling them and preventing them from achieving those visions for a better future?
- How do we foster widespread citizen engagement to build understanding, forge a new relationship and close the gap?
- What are the foundations of powerful and healthy First Nations, Metis and Inuit communities and how do we all build on the positive examples of sustenance and change?
- How do we move to action through engagement, research and good policy change?
This entry was posted in News
. Bookmark the permalink